Nathan bedford forrest july 13 1821 october 29 1877 was a confederate army general during the american civil war before the war forrest had amassed substantial wealth as a cotton planter horse and cattle trader real estate broker and slave trader. Lieutenant general nathan bedford forrest was a skilled confederate cavalry leader during the civil war who served in the west and was a master of mobile warfare. Nathan bedford forrest one of the most polarizing figures of the civil war era was born july 13 1821 in chapel hill tennessee a small town on the duck river when his father a blacksmith died when he was 16 forrest moved to the memphis delta and eventually became a successful businessman indeed a millionaire dealing in cotton
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.